Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My Dad

Worries too much. Found out today that he has a cancerous tumor so guess what. Since he has it, he wants me checked out to see if I don't have cancer anywhere on or in my body. Don't you feel pain somewhere if you have cancer? That's the scope of my knowledge of cancer. Heck, I have enough things to worry about with my Grand Mal Epilepsy and two nervous disorders, I don't need the added worry of cancerour tumors on or in me. I know Heart Disease and Cancer runs in my family, but I haven't had a heart attack yet or cancer attacking my body.

Don't get me wrong, I do love my dad, but the last thing I had to do to keep him happy was a stress test and a heart cath run through my body. So wish me luck when I set up an apointment with my doctor next month to run a bunch of tests on me to see if I don't have cancer on or in my body. So far, God has smiled on me and I don't have any other health problems other than the ones I was born with. Now if I do have any other health problems, you all will be the first ones to know ok.

No comments: