1. XFX 750i SLI nFORCE Motherboard with Socket LGA775.
2. Intel Core Duo 2.80 Ghz Socket LGA775 Processor.
3. Intel processor cooling fan.
4. Apevia Aqua Power 700 Watt Power Supply that supports SLI and Crossfire video cards.
5. 2 XFX Nvidia Geforce 9400 GT PCI Express Video Card with SLI support on.
6. Western Digital 320 GB Hard drive.
7. Total of four GB memory From OCZ, ordered them on May 23, 2009.
8. And using a 2001 Asus full ATX case to put all of this stuff in it. Has two USB ports on the front of it (Probably USB 1.0 or 1.1, not USB 2.0). Will probably use the 6 free USB 2.0 ports on the back of the mobo, and the one firewire plug on the back.
Yes Leo Laporte and Chris Pirillo, I took all of the necessary precautions not to introduce static electricity into this new system. And it works fine, no video bottleneck, now the ethernet port I will have to wait and see if DSL ever gets to my neck of the wood.