Thursday, February 18, 2010

My Dad--The Latest

My dad has lost 30 percent of his liver to cancer. We hope and pray that this is the last time the doctors have to cut on him. He's feeling a lot of pain and I'm only feeling a little pain over the flu and I'm complaining. No reason to, but my butt is dragging right now and only my dad's health matters to me. As for those of you that are his friends, but haven't visited him, email him. Dad would love a kind word at this time. Sure he didn't have to get chemo again(which would've killed him), but my Dad would love a nice email from his friends (Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity excluded. You guys are busy trying to save America, my dad is a fan that likes to listen to you every day. And Fox News is his favorite news channel).

So to those of you in America who believe in prayer, pray for my dad's speedy recovery and healthy return to a normal life (or as normal a life as his heart will allow). Thank you and God bless you.

No comments: